Wednesday, June 23, 1993

Day 25: Penultimate digging in the lab.

Another view from the Citadel

I woke up late, this second to last dig day, and opted to go to the lab. Before second breakfast, I played the puzzle game of putting pottery shards together. After, I just cleaned bones.

In the afternoon, I packed and confirmed my flight with Sabena, the world’s least efficient airline. After dinner – which was fancy in honor of the day – was the dig party where much beer was consumed and many a trench (including KK) lampooned.  I got to bed before 11:00 as I was very tired and not feeling well).

Zac Cooper

Alex and Carlson

Angus (diver) and Mike (KK)
Heather Covey


Julie Demo and Joni

Field KK. Z, Bill, Kristy, Alex, Jennifer, and Deb

Lampooning KK

Center is Clayton Lehmann from USD

Divers Lyon Ewell and Angus

My gang: Ryan Heilman, Jason
McFarland, & Joni Jefferson

Thad, Deb, Tom, & Angus

Me at the dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment